Epoxies that are unlike any other. Ours can be applied underwater!
- Comes in White or Light Blue
- 1.5 Quart Kit (Part A and Part B) – Usually Used for Swimming Pool Touch-Up Without Draining the Water
- 3 Quart Kit – Misc. Applications
- 3 Gal. Kit – Usually Used for Marine Barrier Coats (No Applied Underwater)
- 3 Gal. – Covers About 400 Sq. Ft.
- About as Thick as Cake Icing or Joint Compound/Wall Mud
- Reinforced With Kevlar™ and Feldspar Ceramic
- 1 Gal. Kit – ½ Gal. Part A = ½ Gal. Part B
- Can Be Used With Or Without Fiberglass Cloth – On Dry Surfaces or Underwater
- Color is Off White
- Sold in 1.5 Gal. and 48 Oz. Kits
- Color is Light Gray
- Thick But Rollable – Contains Kevlar™ Fibers and Feldspar Ceramic
- (A Thinner Version of the Wet Dry 700™ Epoxy Above)
- Common Applications: Tanks, Pits, Sumps, Manholes, Containment Areas
Call us for information on the low temp. version.
Epoxy Products Offered
We carry three main types of epoxies, each for a different type of application. All these are two-part products, meaning you have to mix part A and part B in amounts that you can use up in 15 minutes. Choose from the following:
- Water Gard 300™
- Wet Dry 700™
- Corro Coat FC 2100 A
Other Products Available
We also have other products you can order. These include: